dilluns, 19 d’octubre del 2009

My first mail

Hello, Sonia.
I'm Marta Rodríguez, a student of IES Castelló d'Empúries. I live in L'Armentera, a small village next to Sant Pere Pescador. My birthday is the 29th of september, and now I'm 15 years old. I think this course I will learn a lot of english more that I know now.
My experience of english is simple: I practice and learn english only in the class, because I don't have classes of english out of my high school. But the last year I had an idea. I invited my friend Shannon every thursday at night and we had to talk only in english. I think this year will do it again.
After 4rt ESO, I will live in Girona, and I will learn there. So, in the summer, I want travel to New York or to United Kingdom. But my really perfect dream is go to Australia and visit Uluru, Sydney, sweets koalas and kangaroos. I think the beaches of Adelaide and Brisbane can be the best place in the world.

See you,
Marta :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada