dimecres, 24 de febrer del 2010

VENICE!

Last 7th, 8th and 9th of January of this year I went to Venice with my parents and my sister. It was an incredible experience because I saw a lot of important and wonderful places.
First, we arrived there with a vaporetto. I think this type of boat is very strange, but is really cool! We started to look for our hotel (we got lost!) and then we visited each of the beautiful places of Venice.
Look at this photos! They are some places that we visited:

















This is in Piazza di San Marco. This place is WONDERFUL!!



This is in Rialto's Bridge. I love this bridge.

The second day, while we were visiting the Piazza di San Marco, one old man approached to us and gave four tickets for travel free to Murano, the crystal island. Surprised, we take the tickets and went there! We saw the glass factory, the workers molding the glass, and a lot of different shapes and colors of glass. What a nice experience!









This is the glass factory of Murano. We have been there!



The last day, we went to Burano, a wonderful island which his houses are painted with different colors! I ate there the best lasagne of the world, I think! :D
Look at the houses, they are incredible:


After that, we returned to Venice, and we took a gondola. It was very funny!
















So, when we returned to Spain, I thought these holidays were perfect. And I was right!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada