divendres, 21 de maig del 2010

AUSTRALIA

Have I ever said that my dream is travel to Australia?

Yes, it's true. I want to travel to Australia, and if I can, live there.
Last year I had to do a project about one country. I chose Australia for casualty, and since the first day of this search, I loved Australia. Not for his history, because for me is really sad (the aborigines and the colonizers). But yes for his beaches, animals, vegetation and people.
My friend Pau Bugala left Catalonia for live in Adelaide, Australia. I hope one day I'll see Pau again!














These are Pau and his friend! :)





My perfect dream is travel to Australia and visit these MAGIC places:

Minnie Water: is a very small town next to the sea. It's very peaceful... ~ This is in NEW SOUTH WALES :D


Surfers Paradise: here you can find fusion of city and beach lifestyles. It's powerful...~ This is in QUEENSLAND :D

And some places next to this fantastic beach more...
If I could travel there... I would be very very very very HAPPY!


Marta :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada