dimarts, 2 de març del 2010

The Grease Musical

This year we will do the Grease Musical in our highschool. I think it won't gives us time to have it finished, but in the trials we have funny moments.
Our musical is a set of dialogues in catalan and songs in english. We'll have to dance a lot! Danny, the protagonist, is played by Oriol. Sandy is Clara. And they, with the Pink Ladies (who are Maria, Mireia, Cristina and me) and with the boys, will interpret this magic play.
But sing songs from Grease is very difficult, besides dancing at once. We still need to try learn the lyrics much more for get a good result. Is really funny dance with all my friends this type of music. Sometimes I stay in the breakfast time in the music class for assay the dance steps and the lyrics.

Last term we made a sung for Christmas, which went very well. I hope this musical, which will be made at the final of the course, go well or better than the spectacle of Christmas. But we still have to choose the costumes, we have to organize better and learn the dialogues.
But regardless of that, I wish with all my strength that it be a magic musical! And I can't wait to start rehearsals at the Village Hall!


Marta :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada