dilluns, 1 de març del 2010

My dog: Piga

Piga is my nice dog. She is a boxer, and she have 12 years old. For her breed, she is very old. But Piga seems a puppy because her hapiness is huge!
Let's talk about her name. Her name is Piga, freckle in english, because she has a white spot in her neck. My parents bought Piga in a Pet Shop when I had 3 years old, so I had Piga most of my life.

In Easter, Piga comes every year with my family and me in Queralbs, a little town in the mountain. I think these days are the most happy days for Piga. She seems a deer in the forest!
She is very friendly and nice. Now she has gray hair in his face, like an old person! And she don't barks, not fight and she is very obedient. The only drawback is that she is a dog, so she can't speaks! Ha ha!

That's it:She is Piga, my great and nice dog!



Marta :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada