dimarts, 2 de març del 2010

More about me!

Hello!
I think to talk about my routine can be a little bored for me... But when I see the pictures I do in the high school, the routine become a good game.
Sometimes I take away my movile phone and I make some photos with my friends.
By the way, look at my movile phone:


Yes, I love it! :D
It's equipped with the functions similar to those of a digital camera 5 megapixels, I can enjoy the most of his view. Thanks to the great image which capture I can see my images more clear at a speed of 120 frames per second... Viewty LG!(stop publicity! Ha ha!)

Well, what I was saying is that leaving aside the homework, work and examinations, our high school can be good, and it can have nice experiences in our lifes!
Look at this video, I think it describes what I want to say:





Good luck,

Marta :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada