dilluns, 30 de novembre del 2009

My birthday's party

This year my friends and I organized a very big party for my 15th birthday. My birthday is on 29th of September. The party was in Planeta Magic! Yes, it's true! This local is located in Figueres, and is especially for children who want to jump and sing and go to the pool balls. But we rented the local at night three hours, and Planeta Magic was only for my friends and me! This party was really brilliant, great and different. We started jumping and singing songs of Disney on karaoke, and after we ate our sandwiches and the cake! It may seem infantile, but really if you are with your friends this can be very very funny.
This year I wanted celebrate my birthday in a form really special, because the next year I will live in Girona, so we could say goodbye very well. Sometimes there were moments really sad, but we could put the felicity for this day above the sadness. I wanted celebrate it in a form really special, and we got it!
Look at this photos:Here I was sitting in a big chair with a crown. Look at the tables, and the colours, and the food! It's for children!Sometimes there were moments really sad, but the felicity won!









Thank you guys :)




Best wishes,
Marta :D

2 comentaris:

  1. I did a very nice on your birthday, thanks for everything! love you!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hello Marta! Planeta magic is a good place for a birthay. I celebrate my birthays in there when i was 8 years old xd.

    ResponElimina