diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2009

One piece of my life...

In the high school time, I have routine days. Basicly I get up at quarter to seven, I go to the school with bus, then learn and write, I return to home with the bus too, I do the homework, to be in the computer or play my guitar, I have dinner and sleep.
If I say this in this form, it seems a little sad... But I don't forget the other things: with my friends, all is great. On weekends we go to parties and we have perfect days. This way I can break the routine. And I have more things which I can't forget: my family. I live with my mother, my sister and my dog Piga in l'Armentera, and I live with my father all wednesdays and two weekends per month. I go to different places with them, or stay at home calm.

Since I'm talking about my family, I want to talk about my sister Núria. She is the most important person of my life. Together we have past a lot of things (the bad things and the good things of our lifes) and we have supporting each other. I must also say sometimes we are angry and discuss, but as time passes we dispute less (I guess because she is growing). She's five years younger than me, and I think if Nuria will see what I'm writing about she, she doesn't will understand nothing! Ha ha!
People says she seems a lot of me, but I think we are really different (more different psychologically than phisically, yes).
Look at this pictures:I love this picture. It's powerful, and for me symbolizes the power of friendship and brotherhoodLook, my sister is so sweet! In this picture we are in Milan, turning around a bull with our foot for have good luck. Do you think we are seem?

1 comentari:

  1. Marta, I really like what you said about your sister.
    The pictures are very nice and funny :)

    Kisses Marta (L)

    ResponElimina