dilluns, 2 de novembre del 2009

My favourite books

I like to read books of fantasy and mystery. My favourite books are:

-"La Emperatriz de los Etéreos", from Laura Gallego. This book explain a story of a girl bored of her life. She live in a small village, in the North pole. She don't believe in the legends of her people, but she will have to go out, for search her best friend: Aer. This brilliant adventure is of friendship, love and, evidently, of magic.



-"Ulysses Moore", from Pierdomenico Baccalario. This is a perfect set of five books (but the story continues). Is a story of three boys who found different keys. This keys open different doors, and these doors go to different epochs and places of the world. I think is one of the best stories, having a lot of adventures and questions.





-"Memorias de Idhún", from Laura Gallego. This important trilogy explains the life of Jack, Victoria and Christian, residents of Idhún. The most important thing for me is: Jack loves Victoria, and Victoria loves Jack. But Christian loves Victoria, and Victoria loves Christian too. They will live with this "problem", together, and fight with the enemies of Idhún.








-"Precisament Així", from Rudyard Kipling. This amazing book is a compilation of a lot of children's stories, from India. The first publication of this book was in 1902, and my mother was reading me all the pages of this book. For me, this book of answers of the life, is a big treasure.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada