diumenge, 22 de novembre del 2009

My friends

I have decided write about my friends because I think they are a part very important of my life.
They are Laura, the friend I've had since I was born. She lives in l'Armentera, like me, and we spent a lot of time together. Also my friend Sandra, she sits next to me since last year, and thanks to this we have know a lot about us. I laugh a lot with her. Andrea and Lydia are my best friends too, each has got own style and we explain all the things with us. Many times we meet together for go to parties or in our houses. I have friends really specials for me, like Maria, Cristina, Mireia, Núria, Elvira, Júlia... and more that I don't have time for appoint. I just want to tell I love they very much, and thanks for all they do for me. They're great!

Best wishes,
Marta.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada